Monzingo Legal Sponsors Tampa Bay Paralegal Association 2022 Seminar
Monzingo Legal is pleased to serve as a Bronze sponsor of the Tampa Bay Paralegal Association, Inc.’s (TBPA) Annual Seminar on March 11, 2022 at the Hilton St. Petersburg Carillon Park in Florida.
Speakers and Topics
- Estate Planning Changes in the Pandemic Age – Preparing for the Unexpected – presented by Stephanie Edwards, Esq.
- Real Estate Closings and Title Insurance: Successfully Overcoming Pandemic Obstacles – presented by Christina Taylor, Esq.
- The Pandemic: Employment Law on Steroids – presented by Janet McEnery, Esq. and Andrew McLaughlin, Esq.
- 6 Habits to Access your Best Self – presented by Keynote Luncheon Speaker: Gayle Damiano, High Performance Intuitive Coach, Legal Ease Wellness
- Cyber Security & Ransomware: Protect Your Firm, Clients and Yourself – presented by Kyle Cavalieri with Avalon Cyber
- Consumer Fraud and the Elderly: Impact of the Pandemic – presented by Asst. State Attorney Anthony Bradlow
- How to Practice Law in a Working from Home Environment (Ethics) – presented by Erik Johanson, Esq.
Tampa Bay Paralegal Association, Inc. (“TBPA”) is a member association of the National Federation of Paralegal Associations (NFPA) which provides TBPA members automatic membership with NFPA. TBPA is also a member of the Florida Alliance of Paralegal Associations (FAPA) and all members of TBPA automatically become FAPA members. In addition, TBPA is an affiliate of the National Association of Legal Assistants, Inc. (NALA). For more information, see https://www.tbpa.org/.
About Monzingo Legal
Founded in 2013, Monzingo Legal is a national legal recruiting agency and law firm marketing and management consulting agency. For more information, call (239) 770-8823 or see www.monzingolegal.com.