Monzingo Placement: Commercial Real Estate Attorney – Fort Myers, FL
Monzingo Legal is happy to announce our recent placement of a Commercial Real Estate Attorney in Fort Myers, Florida.
The law firm needed a real estate attorney with 3 to 5 years of transactional commercial real estate experience. The associate attorney should possess a high degree of initiative and be able to handle multiple projects. Strong organizational, interpersonal and communication skills are important to the role as follows:
- Commercial Real Estate Transactions
- Real Estate Financing
- Title Examination
- Experience drafting Purchase and Sales Agreements (PSAs).
- Handing real estate transactions including acquisition, development and construction for commercial real estate.
- Analysis and resolution of title, survey issues and title exceptions on planned development activities.
- Comprehensive contract drafting and negotiation with the ability to handle commercial transactions contract to close, buyer and seller side, including acquisitions, dispositions, property sales, loan document review, bank document review, landlord-tenant law, and commercial leasing.
- Excellent academic credentials with proven skills in writing.
- Deadline driven.
- A minimum of 3 years recent legal experience as a commercial real estate transactions attorney in a law firm environment.
- Ability to draft a purchase and sale agreement (PSA) on commercial real property.
- Superior skills negotiating commercial real estate leases and transactions.
- Familiar with bank documents and lending.
- Superior and accurate document drafting skills.
- Active Florida Bar license in good standing.
If your firm is in need of an attorney, we are happy to help.
Monzingo Legal Search is a national legal recruiting agency. For more information, call (239) 770-8823 or see www.monzingolegal.com.