Monzingo Placement – Firm Administrator
Monzingo Legal Recruiters is happy to announce the placement of a Firm Administrator in Naples, Florida. We enjoyed working with our family law firm client as follows:
Law firm in the heart of Naples, Florida seeks an Office Manager or Firm Administrator with a superior work ethic to oversee the business operations, finances, IT, facilities, and human resources of the company. This position is at the management level and reports to the Partners of the law firm.
Responsibilities – Law Firm Administrator
- Personnel Management.
- Billing, Accounting, Budgeting.
- Onboard employees with IT training, benefits, policies and procedures, and software training
- Coordinating with outside service providers and vendors (marketing firm, IT firm, 401(k) Plan company, employee benefits broker, insurance companies).
- Facilities Management including office moves, renovations, new equipment.
- Policies & Procedures management.
- Attend and participate in Partners’ meetings.
- Manage vendors and vendor invoices.
- Track employee PTO and maintain proper employment records.
Qualifications – Law Firm Administrator
- Law firm experience as a COO or Principal Legal Administrator or Firm Administrator.
- Skilled in hiring, counseling, training and managing legal personnel and staff.
- Network computer system proficient. Legal software proficiency.
- Overall operational management of a law firm.
- Human Resources and benefits administration background.
- Bachelor’s degree: MBA preferred (or equivalent/relevant work experience). SHRM certification and/or CLM a plus.
If your firm is in need of a law firm administrator, office manager, director of operations, or chief operating officer, Monzingo Legal can assist you in designing the role and commencing a local or national search for a successful candidate. Contact Mary Beth at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Share our post with others
Mary Beth Monzingo Link
(239) 770-8823 Direct | (800) 213-0991 Fax